poniedziałek, 2 stycznia 2017

Funny And Sexy Electrohouse Video From Grum By Matt Turner

So, it's late autumn 1977, it's a Saturday night, and also to a 7-year-old, the possibility of staying up late is definitely welcome. People spoke to me like I should know about it, as well as in fact I was told that I probably had seen Bond on TV at some point. People spoke to me like I ought to know all about it, and in fact I was told that I probably had seen Bond on TV at some point. My parents gave me the back about Bond being a British Spy who, to quote my dad, was "sort of like John Steed"...powerful words to a 7-year-old Avengers fan! The playground buzz was all concerning the underwater car, the steel-toothed giant, and the dwarf in the sidecar.

Phil http://www. It had familiarity. One of the funniest stuff I've seen this week.

"I Can't Shake This Feeling" is really a great feel great club track with impecable production continuing the renewal of house music with 80's style electro vibes - incorporating bold synthesized stabs and drum sounds and many types of round streamlined, polished and synthetic sonic aesthetic. For a moment, I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing...here was someone about to actually ski over a cliff! The sun spotlit the cliff edge as Bond, the lone skier hurtled through the blinding white and into the nothingness. http://www. Whatever the truth be certain to test out this electrohouse music video from Grum for yourself: "I Can't Shake This Feeling"! http://www. Bond took-out certainly one of one other guys with a rocket fired from his ski-pole for God's sake! Why had I not been told about Bond before? How cool was this? .

Then came the moment...and I mean THE moment. Guns were being fired, there have been back-flips, people being knocked everywhere. The man turns sharply and fires a gun straight at us. A video based around tasty girls scarfing piles of food.

Apparently Grum was named if you are a "grumpy bastard" in his younger days, which is somehwhat bemusing given the happy factor behind is groovy electro house music. But in addition, it tells a humourous narrative of the father seeing his daughter portrayed in certainly one of these videos as he sets out to rescue her from iniquity. What's so funny? This guy has just taken-out a helicopter, successfully driven a car in and out of the sea, defeated a load of tooled-up scuba-divers, and also this audience gets the audacity to laugh? Only later in life did I understand the way the reactions of holidaymakers visiting a car emerge from your sea is amusing, especially the guy who instinctively doubts their own eyes, blaming his drink! .



The movie continued into what I became acquainted with as trademark climatic conclusion involving Bond storming the billionaire nutcase's lair, rescuing the girl, defeating the steel-toothed giant, liberating stolen nuclear submarines and averting global disaster. I guess I will need to have heard it somewhere after all. There has been thematic comparisons with the video for Simian Mobile Disco's "Hustler" which also features attractive girls, but from Benny Benassi's "Satisfaction" to Eric Prydez "Call On Me" I think you cerniera can safely claim that within the genre there is certainly an existing tradition of combining gorgeous girls with somewhat bizarre and abstract items and contexts. Passers-by didn't know I would be a spy about to embark on a mission in order to save the world. Bond took-out certainly one of another guys using a rocket fired from his ski-pole for God's sake! Why had I not been told about Bond before? How cool was this? .

I myself had never heard about "Feeder" videos but apparently this is an existing genre in adult movies. There may be thematic comparisons using the video for Simian Mobile Disco's "Hustler" which also features attractive girls, but from Benny Benassi's "Satisfaction" to Eric Prydez "Call On Me" I think you can safely claim that within the genre there is certainly a recognised tradition of combining gorgeous girls with somewhat bizarre and abstract items and contexts. There has been thematic comparisons with the video for Simian Mobile Disco's "Hustler" which also features attractive girls, but from Benny Benassi's "Satisfaction" to Eric Prydez "Call On Me" I think you can safely claim that within the genre there is certainly an established tradition of combining gorgeous girls with somewhat bizarre and abstract items and contexts. There has been thematic comparisons with the video for Simian Mobile Disco's "Hustler" which also features attractive girls, but from Benny Benassi's "Satisfaction" to Eric Prydez "Call On Me" I think you can safely state that within the genre there is a recognised tradition of combining gorgeous girls with somewhat bizarre and abstract items and contexts. com/watch?v=2t0Ef1Fs2Hw.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz